Nice photo with great Funky Funny Faces! Karin
You would all make great scary monsters for Halloween with those faces!!!
I agree with Mum - but Miss Hill would make the BEST scary monster!
I agree Sophie - Anna
I love that photo Funky 5. Great work!
What a funny photo, Funky Five!
Cool photo guys! I Love it. You all have great crazy faces ;)
Awww, I don't think I am that scary???
Not in real life, Anna
Nice photo with great Funky Funny Faces! Karin
ReplyDeleteYou would all make great scary monsters for Halloween with those faces!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mum - but Miss Hill would make the BEST scary monster!
ReplyDeleteI agree Sophie - Anna
DeleteI love that photo Funky 5. Great work!
DeleteWhat a funny photo, Funky Five!
ReplyDeleteCool photo guys! I Love it. You all have great crazy faces ;)
ReplyDeleteAwww, I don't think I am that scary???
ReplyDeleteNot in real life, Anna
Delete