Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Important Message for Funky 5


Easy Blog Photo
Hi Funky 5. I'm so sorry I won't get to see you all before the holidays, but I am wishing you a safe and happy one. It's my birthday tomorrow and I have arranged a special treat for you, so keep an eye out for it:) Baby Chase has all of his favourite things at the hospital and he is going to be okay. Do you know who his friends are? Comment below if you know - first to comment correctly can choose something from my prize container (just make sure you show Miss Proudfoot this message).

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for Baby Chase! and Happy Birthdqay Miss Hill.
    Is that Bert and Elmo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not quite.... keep trying! Thanks for the birthday wish:)

      Delete
  2. happy birthday miss hill. is it bert and ernie hi baby chase from noah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done Noah. Don't forget to claim your prize:). Chase loves Bert and Ernie. Thanks for the birthday wish!

      Delete
  3. Happy Birthday Miss Hill!! Hope Chase is feeling better soon, that arm looks sore...Thank you for the popcorn! Big Hugs from Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is bert and ernie is int it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays!! Anna is wondering how Chase is doing, hope he is doing better and is at home now! love Anna

    ReplyDelete