Weren't the children amazing? I am so proud of each and every child. They learned their greeting and their sentence and did a fabulous job. We had so much fun making videos and practising. Well done Funky 5, your hard work paid off.
A MASSIVE THANK YOU FOR THE FLOWERS. I thought they must have been for one of the relief teachers who was leaving for the Hawkes Bay!!! I didn't click that they were for me as flowers at assembly is quite unusual. Very unexpected and totally appreciated. Thank you so much. We hope you were entertained and could have a giggle with us.
Watch this space and I will upload over the next few days some pictures and videos of our Assembly.

Awesome job on hosting assembly Funky 5. I was really impressed at how well you all spoke into the microphone and knew exactly what to say and do. You must have put lots of hard work into rehearsing that. And everyone loved laughing at Mr Barnett, and doing the 'Shake it Off'. Top job.
ReplyDeleteWell done Funky 5, I really enjoyed the assembly. Loved the dancing, mystery reader and the "chicken"! Well deserved flowers for all your hard work Miss Hill!
ReplyDeleteI thoroughly enjoyed the Funky assembly! Well done Funky 5 for doing such a great job and of course well done Miss Hill. I never been to an assembly before and so never knew they could be so much fun!! THANKS!
ReplyDeleteThe assembly was awesome, I especially loved that Orion didn't know what a microscope was for.
ReplyDelete