Today Brenna shared a special surprise with us. A nest and an egg that the mum had abandoned. What an interesting find. Thanks for sharing with us Brenna.
I wonder if you can comment below listing some facts you know about birds?
Thanks Funky 5 for letting me come and show you all my bird nest. It was interesting to see how it was made, and I'm glad that everyone had a chance to touch it and look at it. :-)
Thanks Funky 5 for letting me come and show you all my bird nest. It was interesting to see how it was made, and I'm glad that everyone had a chance to touch it and look at it. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Brenna; Anna
ReplyDeleteI have two birds called Pete and Manu. Do you know where I might have got those names from?
ReplyDeleteA My Kitchen Rules Fan maybe Tineke? Me too! The New Zealand one wasn't too bad either :)
DeleteI loved watching Pete and Manu!!
DeleteFunky 5 have birds for their group names for writing - Pukeko, Kiwi, Kereru, Kea: By Funky 5.
ReplyDeleteCool nest Brenna. Unfortunately I don't know any interesting facts about birds...
ReplyDeleteBrenna that nest is so cool.
ReplyDeleteThat is a interesting thing to find. you are lucky to find a nest not many people find bird nests. From orion's sister Linnea :)
ReplyDeleteAnna: Birds have feathers, wings, lay eggs and are warm blooded.Birds have hollow bones which help them fly and Hummingbirds can fly backwards. :-)
ReplyDelete