The wind is blowing and Anna is sitting still and pointing at it.
Spot on - so clever!
the gras is moving and anna isint.
Great spotting:)
holy that looks awesome! how did you make that .I mean Annas thinger is staying still and the grass is moveing!
Living photography is fun - angles, creativity and keeping the camera still.
Only the background and Anna's fringe are moving.
Good spotting - funky 5
Anna's finger is pointing at the bush. Her body is not moving
We'll done noticing that - Funky 5
how can you do that Anna
I like it Anna
Thanks, but Heidi made it.
I love you Anna
The wind is blowing and Anna is sitting still and pointing at it.
ReplyDeleteSpot on - so clever!
Deletethe gras is moving and anna isint.
ReplyDeleteGreat spotting:)
Deleteholy that looks awesome! how did you make that .I mean Annas thinger is staying still and the grass is moveing!
ReplyDeleteLiving photography is fun - angles, creativity and keeping the camera still.
DeleteOnly the background and Anna's fringe are moving.
ReplyDeleteGood spotting - funky 5
DeleteAnna's finger is pointing at the bush. Her body is not moving
ReplyDeleteWe'll done noticing that - Funky 5
Deletehow can you do that Anna
ReplyDeleteI like it Anna
ReplyDeleteThanks, but Heidi made it.
DeleteI love you Anna
ReplyDelete