Saturday, 13 September 2014

Rise to the Challenge: A music video

WALT show consideration

At Parkland School we Rise to the Challenge.  This is a jingle that we made up which identifies what we do at Parkland School.  We hope you like our music video  that goes with it.

I wonder if you can comment below one thing that you do to Rise to the Challenge at Parkland School.  You will earn 5 points for your contribution.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Roz Armstrong (Wanganui Intermediate). You sure do Rise to the Challenge with your patience and beautiful singing voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an amazing singing voice! The jingle is really catchy too and it looks like Funky Five had lots of fun making the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I try to Rise to the Challenge by being considerate to others at school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous Noah - thank you for sharing. 5 points for you.

      Delete
  4. Great production - I could watch it over and over all day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordah rises to the Challenge by being considerate and speaking nicely to others. And Anna rises to the Challenga by being considerate and plays nicely with others. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna (Jordah's Mum)21 September 2014 at 16:43

    That is so cool! I love it!
    keep rising to those challenges funky 5 :)

    ReplyDelete