I got a really cool email from Noah about his weekend. Check out what he did on the weekend. What a cool Fathers Day:)
This weekend Dad hired a campervan and we went to Paraparumu for two nights. It was cool. I went down the hydro slide by myself.
Noah

That is so cool Noah, we went to Tangimoana and I gave Dad 6 cards! Anna
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have been busy in Room 5. I liked looking at all the things you have been doing.
ReplyDeleteI forgot about Fathers Day because it is not at the same time of the year in Turkey.
Mr B
Thanks for the replies. We have been extremely busy in Room 5. Wait until we post some swimming photos and you will see how clever we are.
ReplyDeleteAnna, your dad is so lucky to get 6 cards! He must have felt wonderful.
We are looking forward to the swimming photos, especially the underwater ones and watching everyone's progress.
ReplyDeletePenny
Thanks Penny. The kids are doing great at swimming!
Deletewow Noah sounds like you had fun
ReplyDeleteI did have fun - from Noah
Delete